Ridley’s 20 sites across Australia produce in the vicinity of 1.9 million tonnes a year of finished feeds and feed ingredients. These feeds improve the health, wellbeing and performance of animals in Australia’s dairy, poultry, pig, beef, horse, sheep, laboratory, pet food, aquaculture and lifestyle industries.
Every product we sell is backed by our investment in:
- A dedicated team of qualified animal nutritionists who are recognised as leaders in their respective fields, and have over 75 years of combined experience in formulating animal feeds.
- A professional group of buyers who source grains and other raw materials and ingredients from Australian farmers.
- Regular testing of grains, materials and ingredients to meet our exacting standards.
- Modern manufacturing facilities with strict quality standards.
- Systems designed to ensure orders are delivered in full, on time, every time and within specification.
- Friendly, knowledgeable field and customer service teams that offer ongoing support, from answering questions to resolving problems quickly and efficiently.
- Research and Development (R&D) that keeps us at the forefront of new trends in animal nutrition and science.
Ridley Corporation employs nearly 700 people across regional Australia. We are committed to investing in the development and training of all our people, and as the largest employer in many remote communities, to building the skills base in those areas.
We share a strong sense of responsibility with the communities we serve. We don’t just measure success in financial terms, but also in how we achieve it. Our involvement with community involves sponsorships that support the next generation of people who are passionate about animals and the land. We are also proud partners of Aussie Helpers and The Garvan Institute of Medical Research.
NATIONAL RURAL INDEPENDENTS
Trusted by Farmers
Securing the future for independent resellers
& their farmer customers
Here’s a list of all our suppliers in Australia. Click on the supplier link to find out all you need to know about them.