Sumitomo Chemical Australia was established in 1998 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Chemical Co, Japan. We work to develop, register and market products for crop protection, household insecticides, environmental health and professional pest control for use in Australia and New Zealand. We have a team of eight sales and technical support staff based in key agricultural production regions of Australia with particular focus on horticulture and cotton production. Our head office, in Sydney houses our customer service, marketing, product development and regulatory staff.
We have a strong track record of innovation and for developing new and novel products for Australian farmers and for general household pest control. Our range of products includes:
- Conventional agricultural chemicals including insecticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Biological insecticides for use in crop pest management and mosquito larvae control
- Plant growth regulators for improving crop productivity and fruit quality
- Specialized products for use in household insecticides and invasive ant control
- Products for use in turf and the home garden.